You could own your future villa sooner than you think, situated on a 50-acre private domain designed around your lake with magnificent fountains, paths and complete serenity.
Your next home would be nestled in nature, yet close to all services and conveniences, free from any and all maintenance responsibilities! One of the advantages of our condominium ownership is more time: More time to pamper yourself and enjoy your favorite summer and winter activities.
Lac à la Fontaine… Feel like really coming alive?
SERVICES AND ACTIVITIES
COMFORT, FIRST AND FOREMOST
- Greater peace of mind and security (community spirit)
- Seasonal maintenance provided
- Extra storage areas
- RV parking available
- Docks, a beach with full amenities, swimming, paddle boats and kayaks.
- Playground area for picnics, volleyball, badminton, soccer, lawn bowling, bonfire area, gazebo, etc.
- Groomed trails, mature trees, many species of birds, deer and other wildlife!
- Walking trail, bicycle, snowshoe and cross-country ski trails, skating rink on our lake
- Montreal, Ottawa, International airports, Mirabel, Saint-Sauveur Valley, and Morin-Heights
- Major aeronautical firms: Bell Helicopter, Bombardier and L3 MAS
- Golf (close to several superb golf courses including Lachute and Carling Lake)
- Bicycle, snowshoe and cross-country ski trails (Argenteuil Véloroute and Aerobic Corridor)
- Downhill skiing (many ski centres including those in the Saint-Sauveur valley)
- Spas (a number of renowned thermotherapy centres nearby)
- Performance halls, Equestrian center, library, cultural centre
- Lively downtown area: boutiques, shopping centre, restaurants, bars, etc.
- Daycare, elementary and secondary bilingual school network, arena, regional hospital, CLSC, CHSLD, retirement homes
- Municipal airport, 3 industrial parks, easy access to major highways